$ 2,000 / month
You are going to love the charm of this home.
This home features a very unique corner lot that allows access from two sides: one from the frontage on Kingsbury and garage, RV parking, and side access from California.
But probably even better than the location of the property is the property itself, which is very private with lots of trees and fully fenced!
Inside, you are greeted with a beautiful brick fireplace in the family room that is just so welcoming. Beyond the family room is the dining space and a recently rehabbed kitchen that includes an upgraded stove and range, center stack, drop-down vent hood, and granite counters.
On the other side of the property, you will find three (3) bedrooms and two (2) bathrooms. The master bedroom is unique in that the ensuite bathroom is split with one sink on each side of the room. It really brings the idea of “his” and “hers” to light.
Another amazing feature of this home is the extended outdoor living space. The garage is detached from the home but connected via a large solid patio that extends across the entire back of the home. This really adds to the square footage of the home and gives a wonderful secondary eating or living space outside.
Please note: this home IS small pet-friendly. Breed, size, and quantity restrictions apply. Please inquire. An additional pet deposit of $250 per pet is required.
• 3x Monthly Rent in Income (Gross; debt to income not to exceed 45%)
• 640+ Credit Score
• Combined Collections Under $1,000; not to exceed 4 collections/charge offs or 1 utility collection
• No Check Cashing/Payday Loan/Short Term Loan Collections
• No Evictions
• No Foreclosure within past 2 years
• No Bankruptcies within past 2 years (bankruptcies must be discharged)
• No Tax or Government Liens
• No Home-Based Businesses that have clients who come to the property *except licensed home-care/daycare
• No co-signers
• Renter’s insurance required
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY AT THIS TIME.